Prelude
Hello!!!
I'm Freddy.
This is the first time I've have actually tried to create a BLOG. I noe I'm kind of off the technological track. But HEY here's my bloc... I mean blog. Finally I jumped onto the bandwagon. The information highway I must say is cut-throat, and utterly disorganised.
Here's a recap of what happened today :)---- Woke up 8 am... BTW I slept at 3am PheW!!!... isn't that healthy I suppose. Met up with friend Haja for a jog at 8.30am. But he came around 8.45am. Reason: Choosing what to wear. HELLO!!! We're on our way anyway. Started from Rivervale Plaza up Rivervale Drive, turned round SengKang East...etc so on. Talked about matrculation fair, what we did yesterday... Will be planning to meet up with HQ team for lunch next week. We coined it OPS Newton Circus.
Ended 9.45am, went separate ways back to our abode or dwelling whateva u called it. Not much happened today. But at nite, I will be slouching in GV Marina watching the Best Bet... What a life!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home