Friday, December 03, 2004

A start to my holidays!!!

The day after that dreaded ee test, i went to Ou di's lair for BBQ. We headed to chong pang to have a bite at the famed nasi lemak. Dun be surprised, me being in Nee soon camp situated so near to chong pang, stay in some more, yet i have not eaten it's nasi lemak before!!! How atrocious! It's delicious and cheap considering it's serving. yum
The BBQ went smoothly. But i had a nap after wangyang, kelvin and i massaged the chicken wings, 120 pieces of them!!! Ou di's cat sure needs an exercise. Oudi throw her into the dieppe barracks and let her work that flabs! I smeeeell of grease after the whole thing the next day even. Man!
I had a wonderful slumber after that. I guess vodka is a sleep inducer.

On the chu er of holidays, the usual 3 of us went east coast to blade. No motivation that day. It's as barren as a desert in the morning. Zhang ying also joined us wif his new k2 blades. I'm still considering whether to splurge 300 bucks on another new not obscure blades yesh mine is a $99 blades, hey it's not the blades it's the blader, right ww?. Can't decide btw Mission D4 or Powerslide as recommended by ww.
Ok next up, it's either sentosa or round singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home