castaway.....
I've have never felt so isolated... why isn't my msn working!??!!?!?! my hotmail is also unaccessible! it's gonna be flooded.... hopefully i can resolve this before i go bangkok tonight...
I am totally drained of energy after going gym and playin wet soccer yesterday nite... but still i cannot do anythin else... Without msn is worse than without a mobile phone! i think i can live without a phone for days on a go (even though i rarely call) but without msn is like disconnecting me from this world.... argh! at least i have this little space on the web that i can vent my frustration on... so there it is, a blog is not all that useless. I shall get a new email... hotmail is not gettin me anywhere... anyway... if that is so i might have to start gettin contacts all over again!!! i stuck in no man's land.... freak!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home