QET
Hello, how's everything? I sat for my QET on 21th July. QET stands for THE Qualifying English Test. The topic was on demographic change. What a boring topic... How does a dearth of babies has to do with me? I just a by-stander. I can't even think properly having not been writing an essay since JC. TOo bad. Maybe there's hope? Jus wish they dun pick my script.... if the rumors true that they assess the papers the Quick pick style. Having mention Quick Pick, my fave 4D no. is currently 3006.
Lunched at clementi KFC after that with Zhang ying. Had a taste of the new satay burger... not very mouth-watering and unique.
As dusk sets in, I went to GV Marina to catch the SFS core members screening of The Dreamers and the Mean Girls. I caught The Dreamers - a controversial film by Bernardo Bertolucci about an American, Matthew studying in Paris in 1968 strikes up a friendship with a incestuous French brother, Theo and sister, Isabelle. Set against the background of the '68 Paris student riots. It's a nice film.
My sister came back from her 2 months work and play trip to the Grand Canyon, California on saturday. She looks every bit the same, just tanned. She bought t-shirts for everyone, some jewelry and loads of books and sweets.
On the 24th, Waimeng invited me to their company's MLM house party at Tulip Gardens, Farrer Road. Surprised to know that they joined this marketing scheme. I always thought it a bogus way of making money. * Quote from an article*It's axiomatic that those generating large payouts are tapping the failures of those at the bottom of the endless chain. It employs hyerbole and preys on the many who are credulous. * Wow, cheem but sounds convincing. But then again I'm sure that they know what this is alll about... much more then me of course. good luck in their ventures!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home