Saturday, August 21, 2004

WOoHoo!!!

Goodae'!!!! It's been quite a while since i'd blogged. U may ask, why I post such a happy headline? Well, hmm maybe because I just won a pair of tickets to the movie preview of bourne SUPREMACY? Ehhh... actually I won the tickets by proxy. Anyway, I just realised how easy it is to win lotsa stuff from mags, maybe it's just Newman.. not so much readers mah. But I doubt... this magazine is..."how should I put it?... Rockz? so cliche, maybe just Ponner Appetizing!!!. This is the 2nd time I won.... the first was a movie preview to the Chronicles of Rubbish. The movie sux.... but the graphics and effects are good. Back to my 'thesis statement' - gotta use english jargon more often. I'm going to watch it wif my brother the personification of 'bother'. BUT... I'm opening my options... so those of u who wants to catch a movie with me. Dun be shy /*this offer does not extend to the O->'s */. heheh.

Today..., I got a 2 hr Math lecture by Prof Fred, alright ok?, then got a sort of informal farewell gathering cum dinner with the noto bunch, alrite ok?. Ate Kenny Rogers... then hung out at coffee bean... well nothing much. We almost digressed into tutorials, but help came from an unlikely source. A ad clip from Malaysian Idol. its super funny. U should watch it. tutorials be gone.

Footnote: Lisa just flew off on 17th and now is in Hawaii. Nelson is now residing in Big Apple. Good luckz to u 2. Soon Jon and Jason will be flying off. next month. so sad :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home