The queer weather
"Wow this is a nice weather... it's been raining ev'ryday since sunday."... woon
"Yeh I think we picked the rite dae"... zhi
Zhi joined us for our weekly blading sessions, he had a bit off a problem wif his rented blades. Jw and me just found out tt skate sports rents out blades @ only $7 for the whole day during weekdays!!! Zhi got ka, somemore his blades look like f***. I guess he dun mind! =P
Nice indeed, only for the first part. Let's sidetrack a bit, we saw these 2 girl that looks cute and was blading by themselves. Our motivation! We chatted them up, or rather it's zhi and ww - blood brothers la... haha. But our guess was unfortunately correct, they are only sec 2!!! I'm so old! Anyway, we just tried to be friendly. Nothing to do mah. Back to the freaking weather. First it rained.... never mind cos we were having lunch, then it stop. So we went to blade again. But not long after, the freaking clouds cried. Muz be too much emotional distress! The worst part is it kept stopping and raining again and again until it finally stopped when we decided to leave at around 4 plus! Kaoz... False hopes. But it was nice blading thru the rain at full throttle... song!
Surprisingly, I dun feel tired. Only upon reaching home did I feel lethargic.
____________________________________________________________________
I guess a lot of ppl know I dun play computer games. Well sort of, I have only touched CS, metal gear, sims if that is considered as one, some dumb online games like neopets, netropolis etc. I'm too poor to afford a ps. But now i have a Xbox residing in my place. But no money to buy games.... I dun think it's mod. too bad. Few pple know, that i can get easily addicted at the most stupid games, there's once after the preliminary exams in ACJC, when i was taking a break before the A's, I was playing this netropolis game, where u bomb ppl and takeover the town to earn enuff money to go to the next level. On quite a few occasions I never slept the whole nite just to prevent myself from gettin bombed!!! How waste of time!!! What am I thinking!!! From then on I tried to abstain la, anyway now I dun have that energy to do so if I wanted. That's why I'm like a square peg on a round hole, ppl talk abt games all the time, but I don't.
Currently reading Wee Kim Wee GLimpses and Reflections, and Jason's Blog.
As for now, I love a good nite's sleep, and a muscular bod for swimming tomorro =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home